Thursday, December 9, 2010

Canada (Northwest Territories) Web Design and Interactive Media Services

RFP ID: WD-0527
We are Northwest Territories; Canada based organization looking for expert vendor for Web Design and Interactive Media Services.
[A] Budget: Looking for Proposals
[B] Scope of Service:
(1) Analyzing an organization's online and interactive media needs/requirements in measurable goals
(2) Review/analysis of organizations current online operations, including website auditing and web traffic analysis
(3) Provide design and delivery of campaign websites, re-design of current websites and ad hoc interactive media services.
[C] Work Performance:
Performance of the work will be Offsite. Vendor needs to carry work in their office location.
More info:
http://www.rfpmart.com/request-for-proposals/web-design-rfp/1475-canada-northwest-territories-web-design-and-interactive-media-services-deadline-january-6-2010.html

http://www.7outsource.com/request-for-proposals/web-design-rfp/1475-canada-northwest-territories-web-design-and-interactive-media-services-deadline-january-6-2010.html

22 comments:

  1. When I came upon your site, I must say your webpage is really cool I just love the content, its outstanding ! I’m in a bit of a rush in this instance to completely read your blog but I have favorited it . I will be back when I free up some time. Bravo for a great site.
    My site : rent wireless credit card machine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very helpful information. I will wait for your next post.
    Thanks.

    SEO services

    ReplyDelete
  3. so it is very helpfull information.so great post.

    cars for finance deal

    ReplyDelete
  4. what kind of interactive services you want to....please ellaborate

    Truck Driving Jobs
    Driver Jobs
    Driving Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finally, an issue that I am passionate about. I have looked for information of this caliber for the last several hours. Your site is greatly appreciated......Wireless Doorbells

    ReplyDelete
  6. This site is outstanding. Your company profile is very good.
    sizzlemediauk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very help full for web developers.
    seomanchester

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful posting and actually will help with comprehending the subject matter better.

    ERP
    Customer Relationship Management
    ERP Software

    ReplyDelete
  9. its spectacular ! I’m in a bit of a hurry in this example to absolutely read your blog but I have favorited it . I will be back when I free up some time. Bravo for a large site.
    livescore

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m in a bit of a hurry in this example to absolutely read your blog but I have Favorited it . I will be back when I free up some time. Bravo for a large site.
    sheds to live in

    ReplyDelete
  11. In this blog is very attractive post.so this post is very nice.


    Concrete Resurfacing Gold Coast

    ReplyDelete
  12. In this post is very nice.so great post.Thanks for your best suggestion.

    Vanuatu accommodation

    ReplyDelete
  13. it is very helpful information to in this post.so great blog.

    Patios & Pergolas Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very useful article content..I admire the dear knowledge you offer to your articles...
    Wave One Sec 18 Noida
    Wave One Noida Sector 18
    wave one noida project

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Canada North west territories web design is given in the post here. Know all about it

    Web developer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Canada Northwest territories webdesign is shared on the post here. Read details from here

    Web developers India

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you never stop! This is one of the best blogs Ive ever read. Moreover, i suggest you to invest in residential projects in noida like Ready to move 2/3 bhk flats.

    ReplyDelete
  18. When I came upon your site, I must say your webpage is really cool I just love the content, its outstanding ! I’m in a bit of a rush in this instance to completely read your blog but I have favorited it . I will be back when I free up some time. Bravo for a great site........

    SEO Outsource Company Pakistan

    ReplyDelete