Monday, June 4, 2012

We are looking Auditing and Accounting Services For USA (Hawaii)

RFP ID: ACCT-0071
Government Authority located in Hawaii; USA looking for expert vendor for Auditing and Accounting Services.
[A] Budget: Looking for Proposals
[B] Scope of Service:
(1) Vendor needs to provide Auditing and Accounting Services for fiscal year 2012 - 2013 for Government Authority.
[C] Eligibility:
Onshore (USA Only)

More Info : http://www.7outsource.com/1603-usa-hawaii-auditing-and-accounting-services-rfp.html


7 comments:

  1. This is like my fourth time stopping over your Blog. Normally, I do not make comments on website, but I have to mention that this post really pushed me to do so. Really great post .

    ケムサーチ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this blog. I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate how much time and effort you’ve put into the site.Diploma In Accounting

      Delete
  2. Its Pleasure to understand your blog.The above articles is pretty extraordinary, and I really enjoyed reading your blog.
    new projects in greater noida expressway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire the dear knowledge you offer to your articles but i want to suggest you guys that you should invest in noida projects like Plots in Sec.22D Yamuna Expressway and Supertech Golf Country Noida.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to say your website is really helpful but i would like to suggest you to invest in residential projects on noida expressway like Paras time linked payment plan and Ganpati World Agra.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    SEO Company

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flexsin is a leading Web Development Company so, we can a option for your needs.

    ReplyDelete